MYMESH-HBSP IP66 is compatible with Mymesh commissioning tools.
To be installed by a competent person with reference to BS 7671 or equivalent local standards. If in doubt consult a qualified electrician.
- Plan where the MYMESH-HBSP IP66 is to be located (see diagram 1). Switch off supply and check for hidden cables and pipes.
- Remove the front cover by quarter turning the four quick-release fasteners to the ‘0’ position (see diagram 4 overleaf).
- Mount the back section of the mounting box in the required location via the 4 corner holes.
- Thread mains cable carefully through the required membrane entry point.
- Unclip the internal backplate. Remove the required knock out if replacing the optional internal backplate.
- Thread mains cable into the unit. The MYMESH-HBSP IP66 should be connected as shown in diagram 2:L – Live in. N – Neutral in.
- Reclip the internal backplate if required.
- Replace the front cover ensuring the quick-release fasteners are secured in the ‘1’ position.