MYMESH-COPD is compatible with Mymesh commissioning tools.
To be installed by a competent person with reference to BS 7671 or equivalent local standards. If in doubt consult a qualified electrician.
- Plan where the MYMESH-COPD is to be located (see diagram 1). Switch off supply and check for hidden cables and pipes.
- The detector should be sited so that it is not shaded from daylight.
- Make sure the power is isolated from the circuit.
- Remove the front cover by removing the two screws on the front face of the product.
- Remove the terminal cover (see diagram 3).
- The detector should be mounted between 1 and 2.2 metres high, via any of the four pre-drilled mounting holes only and must be mounted with the cable entering from below.
- Thread mains cable carefully through the required membrane entry point.
- The MYMESH-COPD should be connected as shown in diagram 2:L – Live in. N – Neutral in.
- IMPORTANT – Replace the terminal cover.
- Replace the front cover ensuring the two screws are secured.