This MYMESH-HBND IP66 High Bay (Narrow Detection) Lighting Control has an IP66 rated weatherproof enclosure and can be ceiling mounted. Configurable for any room occupancy style, via the Mymesh App.
MYMESH-HBND IP66 is compatible with Mymesh commissioning tools.
To be installed by a competent person with reference to BS 7671 or equivalent local standards. If in doubt consult a qualified electrician.
• Plan where the MYMESH-HBND IP66 is to be located (see diagram 1). Switch off supply and check for hidden cables and pipes.
• Remove the front cover by quarter turning the four quick release fasteners to the ‘0’ position (see diagram 4 overleaf).
• Mount the back section of the mounting box in the required location via the 4 corner holes.
• Thread mains cable carefully through the required membrane entry point.
• Unclip the internal back plate. Remove the required knock out if replacing the optional internal back plate.
• Thread mains cable into the unit. The MYMESH-HBND IP66 should be connected as shown in diagram 2:
L – Live in. N – Neutral in.
• Reclip the internal back plate if required.
• Replace the front cover ensuring the quick release fasteners are secured in the ‘1’ position.
On-the-fly (re) commissioning with a Mymesh BLE Gateway and Mymesh commissioning app for iPad
Connect to third-party back-office / Light Management system (LMS) via a Mymesh Ethernet Gateway